IMPORTANT NOTE: As well as reading the following Customer Terms to which you have agreed by using this Site, you should also refer to the terms and conditions of each individual seller (“Seller”) on their Greener Guest product pages before making any order.
1. About us
Our Site, greenerguest.com is owned and operated by Greener Guest Limited, a limited company registered in England under 12799709 whose registered address is 97 Shelvers Way, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5QQ.
2. Access to and Use of Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
3. Business Customers and Consumers
These Customer Terms apply to business customers only. These Customer Terms do not apply to individual consumers purchasing goods for personal use (that is, not in connection with, or for use in, their trade, business, craft, or profession).
4. Description of Greener Guest’s service
Please note that when you decide to purchase goods and/or services the resulting legal contract is between you and that Seller and such contract shall compromise of these Customer Terms, the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page and you agree to be bound by all such provisions.
You should carefully review the Customer Terms, the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page in relation to the order. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Customer Terms and the email confirmation of your order or the applicable details on the product page, these Customer Terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
We cannot give any undertaking, that goods and/or services you purchase from Sellers through the Site will be of satisfactory quality, and this and any other such warranties (whether express or implied) are disclaimed by us absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the Seller. Where you order goods and/or services through the Site we may disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the relevant Seller.
We do not review or control, and are not responsible in any way for, listings provided by Sellers and at no time do we possess any items offered for sale by Sellers through the Site.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and limitation of liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we disclaim responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of any part of the Service.
- The Site is provided “as is” and “as available” and we expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties.
- Nothing in these Customer Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
6. How contracts are formed between you and Sellers
Each order you place shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the goods and/or services specified within it subject to the Customer Terms and the applicable details on the product page.
No order shall be deemed to be accepted by the Seller until we (acting as the commercial agent of the Seller) issue an email acknowledgement of order. The contract between you and a Seller will relate only to those goods and/or services notified in the email acknowledgement of order.
7. Payment methods
Purchases for goods and/or services you make with Sellers may only be paid for using the payment methods we make available from time to time through our payment facility. In accepting or otherwise processing your payments related to the purchase of items from sellers, we act in the capacity as commercial agent of the Seller. You acknowledge that these Customer Terms, and/or any transaction made by you via Greener Guest, do not create or imply any partnership, joint venture or trust relationship between us, you and/or the Seller. The Seller further agrees that it will not seek recourse (legal or otherwise) against you for payment of items if you have validly paid us. All prices shall be shown in the applicable currency and payable in that currency. You accept that some banks may charge you an additional fee for certain transactions (for example, international transactions). You accept that item prices in the currencies displayed do not vary according to your location; delivery charges will vary depending on the destination to choose to have the item delivered.
Prices shown on product pages are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added at the checkout in accordance with the prevailing rate for the delivery destination and place of supply. If you believe that We have charged you an incorrect amount, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as reasonably possible to let Us know.
8. Refusal of transaction
- In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfil your order for any reason, We will explain why in writing. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you.
- Any refunds due under this Clause 6 will be issued to you as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 calendar days of the day on which the event triggering the refund occurs.
- Refunds under this Clause 6 will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
9. Delivery arrangements
Your shopping basket on the Site displays the goods you have chosen, the Seller who shall provide them and details of postage and packing. The delivery costs for each Seller vary according to the delivery methods they offer. Any delivery times quoted are in working days.
10. Import regulations and duty
If you order goods from our Site for delivery outside the UK or the EU, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to discuss or organise a return, replacement or refund of an item purchased through the Site. Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the Seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can’t be resold due to a bespoke element;
- Perishable products (like food or flowers);
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like earrings, cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken, and material face masks.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancellable or non-cancellable before ordering.
If we fail at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under these Customer Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under them, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Customer Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these Customer Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Entire agreement
These Customer Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between us and supersedes and extinguishes all previous drafts, agreements, arrangements and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. Each of us agrees that neither we nor you shall have any remedies in respect of any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Customer Terms or any documents expressly referred to in them. Neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based upon any statement in these Customer Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them.
15. Force majeure
Where we or a Seller are prevented from or delayed in carrying out obligations under these Customer Terms due to circumstances beyond our or the Seller’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to the Seller’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or an inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials then either our or the Seller’s (as the case may be) performance of its obligations shall be postponed for the period of time that the circumstances continue.
16. Rights of Third Parties
No provision of these Customer Terms shall be enforceable by any third party (which includes for these purposes any third party: employee, officer, agent, representative or sub-contractor of either Greener Guest or the Seller) under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. Nothing in this clause excludes the rights of Greener Guest when acting as commercial agent of any Seller.
17. Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of goods or services through our Site or the App shall be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. Communication and Contact Details
If you wish to contact Us with general questions or complaints, you may contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at 97 Shelvers Way, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5QQ, United Kingdom.
For matters relating the Paid Content or your Subscription, please contact Us by email at email@example.com, or by post at 97 Shelvers Way, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5QQ, United Kingdom.
For matters relating to cancellations, please contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at 97 Shelvers Way, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5QQ, United Kingdom.
19. Complaints and Feedback
We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
All complaints are handled in accordance with Our complaints handling policy and procedure, available from email@example.com.
If you wish to give Us feedback on any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us in one of the following ways:
- In writing, addressed to Customer Relations, 97 Shelvers Way, Tadworth, Surrey, KT20 5QQ;
- By email, addressed to the CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org;
20. Other applicable terms and conditions
Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain of our products and services. These products and services, and the terms and conditions which apply to them, are set out below.
For Terms of Sale relating to eLearning content provided via subscription on the Greener Guest Learning Zone (learn.greenerguest.com), please refer to the separate Terms of Sale at this link greenerguest.com/terms-of-sale.